Syd the Shiba Inu works full time in Canine-da, but this summer she decides to head back to Shiba Inu Island! She gets back in touch with her old friend Max and meets a mysterious Labrador retriever named Quei-Li. With her friends, old and new, Syd rediscovers her old urban jaunts and favourite street foods. However, her fond memories of the Island perhaps aren't what they seem...
- Technology is ahead of our current world, but us humans can see the parallels and similarities to present time.
- Why does it seem like Quei-Li knows much, much more about Syd than she lets on? What are her motives?
- Syd in turn is trying to find out something about Quei-Li and her brother...
- What are the ARInas and the effects of it measuring and dictating the value of each individual dog?
- On a lighter note: Gorgeous art based on real locations and local street food are a feast for the eyes.
- Multiple story branches as you find out the truth behind Syd, Quei-Li, and Max and their relation to the "ARI".
- Steam features planned: Steam achievements, trading cards, badges, backgrounds, and emoticons